Newborn Session

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I have been extremely MIA on this here blog lately. Trying to get a second where I stop starring at my little bundle to blog is tough. Soon we will be on a routine and then our world will get rocked going back overseas. Eventually I'll be back to regular blogging. 

I got back all of Brynn's newborn photos throughout the night and am so excited to share them with you guys! I have barely been able to contain myself. During feedings in the night I was tempted to just start sharing them all. She has literally already changed since these and it makes me so sad! 4 weeks today, whatttt?! Welp, here ya go!

























post signature

13 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I love the lifestyle pictures; they make me smile! There are a couple we have very similar and y'all are just so gorgeous in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She is just sooo precious! You guys look so happy and you look amazing!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are too cute for words !!! Love every single one :) Your family is absolutely beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those cheeks!!! You have a beautiful family girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke- These are SO good, I was trying to pick a favorite, but couldn't.... Miss Brynn is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh precious, she's adorable!! Looks like motherhood is treating you well, hope you are all settling in now as a family of three!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful! All of these pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is the sweetest!! And that picture with the basketball?! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously so precious! Such a beautiful name for your daughter. The pictures are all so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! The bball shots for the win!! (Sorry I'm in pure stalker mode on your blog today! haha)

    ReplyDelete