Five on Friday

Friday, February 21, 2014

WELL, HELLO FROM BEAUTIFUL FLORIDA!


Extremely late on 5 on Friday and MIA from this blog life. SO many times the whirlwind of life has me caught up and I don't sit down to write. Mainly this post is a photo dump. Pictures sometimes do better talking.


{ONE} We FINALLY made it to Florida late Tuesday night and boy was I glad. I not only was back with my sweet husband who left a few days earlier, but it was BEACH TIME! I actually braved getting into a swimsuit and showing off that almost 19 week bump. My little girl seems like she has grown so very much with how huge my belly feels since 16 weeks.
Almost 19 weeks, woah baby!

I guess mom was saying, "It's a baby in there!"

My mom, my sweet cousin Makenzie, and I.

{TWO} After the beach we went to Snow Balls. This is the most amazing snow cone place in the Madeira Beach area. Snow cones in February is my cup of tea. You can get ice cream with your snow cone and even get it spiked! Which I have yet to experience. Maybe after this sweet babe is born and we are back in October.

{THREE} Thankful to be with my family during these times of my Grandpa having surgery and my Uncle. We are blessed with God fearing friends/family that prayed their butts off. Please to report that both are home from the hospital and recovering miraculously! Praise you Jesus!

{FOUR} My sweet sweet grandma turned 79 today! I woke up to go grab her Starbucks and Flowers. We did lunch just some of us girls in the family and had a party/dinner tonight. She is truly one of the most amazing women I know. I just love her to pieces. So pleased we could be here for her birthday.
Birthday princess with her coffee :)



{FIVE} I can't help, but continue to thank God for having us home during all of these times. By no means would I wish Brads injury, but let me tell you the Lord had some other plans in mind. Learning to be open and follow the Lords plan not my own has humbled me. Being home during my pregnancy has brought me amazing amounts of comfort. Our family has blessed us this week with so many awesome things for sweet baby B. Blessed beyond belief and can't wait to see the next place the Lord takes us after baby B is born!

+ I'll be back soon with updates and tons of photos of the rest of our Florida trip. I don't think I'm ready for reality come Wednesday!

Be sure to link up with all the lovely ladies over at A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, Hello! Happiness, and The Good Life Blog.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's so great you get to be home right now, it looks like you've been having a great time and enjoys the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the link up! Praise God that your Grandpa and Uncle are recovering! It's such a blessing to be able to rest in Him in all circumstances, knowing that He is sovereign and works all things towards good & ultimately His glory!! ... Happy Birthday to you Grandma!! Those ice cream/snow cones look amazing!! Hope you're enjoying a sweet start to your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, your belly pictures are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete