Liebster Award/11 Random Facts

Monday, January 13, 2014

Thank you to this sweet thing Jocelyn over at The Life of a Pretty Lucky Mama, I was nominated by her for the Liebster Award! I have been semi-MIA from the blog world so am thankful for email notifications so I could know about this! You guys gotta go check out her blog, she has the cutest mini!



The Rules
Thank the person who nominated you and link them in your post. 


Tell 11 random facts about yourself.


Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.


Choose 11 blogs you like and link them in your post. 


Write 11 questions for these bloggers, so they can answer them. 


Go to their page and let them know that you nominated them.

11 Random Facts About Me

1. I love a slice of colby jack cheese on top of those sandwich sliced pickles. Yes, even before I was pregnant. 

2. I love anything the color mint. 

3. I have two half brothers, but who am I kidding they are my brothers no matter the different moms. 

4. I love front doors. I will have either a really pretty wooden one with the glass or some crazy color!

5. I have my one fur baby of my own , but we have two pups and one cat at my moms too. Prince was actually mine when I went to college at Tech. Why I got a dog when I was so busy? He was just too cute.

6. HGTV has my heart.

7. My dad did all my science projects growing up. I mean I helped kinda, but he has millions of good ideas. 

8. I went to Tech my first semester out of high school(August) and came home in October to just return again a year later. Good thing I did since I et my sweet hubs. 

9. I could eat Papa Johns Pizza with that Garlic Butter Sauce EVER-Y-DAY!

10. I still have way too many "club" clothes in my closet from college. Time to do a clean sweep. 

11. I went to Cosmetology school in High School and did hair for 5 years. 

11 Questions for me

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?

How many awesome people you meet. The blog world is a small world. You get to connect with different types of people and ones that are just like you! It's nice to have a place to unload your thoughts.

2. If you won the mega millions jackpot what is the first thing you would buy?

A home and each of us a car! Yep, pretty simple, but we talk about just the way we want our dream home and cars all the time. 

3. What is your go to comfort food?

PIZZA!

4. Would you rather have a closest full of amazing clothing or a drawer full of your favorite makeup?

Oh, clothing for sure. I honestly am not too savvy at makeup. lol

5. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?

A Social Worker. I semi did that major I suppose with a teaching twist.

6. What would you say is your special talent?

Hair I suppose. I can do a mean fade. :)

7. What fashion trend do you wish would go away?

Crop tops. I used to wear them in College and whyyyyy? I literally don't know what to do with all of them. 

8. What is your favorite season and why?

Summer! It's warm, I can lay out, and it's my birthday!

9. If you could have a shopping spree at any store what would it be?

I really do love Dillards. I would need to go to one in a big city though.

10. What is your favorite tv show?

Right now, I would say Revenge.

11. Disneyland or DisneyWorld and why?

DisneyWorld. I have never been to DisneyLand or California so I can't really compare the two. One day we will go! My moms family live in Florida and Brad is from Florida so DisneyWorld is always go to. 

My 11 Nominees

Marie at Candidly Marie
Kelsey at Kelsey Denae
Eliza at Joy Bound
Elizabeth at The Bradleys

My 11 Questions for you

1. What is your favorite blog?
2. Do you prefer lifestyle, style, or food blogs?
3. What is your favorite fashion statement out right now?
4. What is one of your favorite days?
5. What are your 2014 goals?
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
7. What is your favorite clothing store?
8. What is one thing you will teach/tell your children?
9. What is one thing you have always wanted to do?
10. Would you sky dive?
11. What is the best place you have visited?

Hope you guys have fun and enjoy this! I am a sucker for things like this! 



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers :) I'm a summer baby too june 20 to be exact when is your bday ?! Can't wait to check out the blogs you nominated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! I can definitely relate to #9 mmmmmm :)

    xo Christina
    wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete