Guess who's back, back again

Monday, August 17, 2015

Home sweet Luxembourg. We are all around grateful to be coming back to a situation we already know the ins and outs to. We were more so fly by the seat of our pants without little miss Brynn. Our friends here welcomed us with food stocked up and a wonderful table set up for the three of us.

We also came home to a newly renovated apartment. We were happy with our apartment prior to, but boy is it glorious!!

Brynn has adjusted well. I was really feeling down the week leading up to our departure. Feeling like once again I am taking Brynn away from what she knows and where she is comfortable. Kiddos sure do adjust easily and quickly. It's the mommas who fret. Everyday I tell her that this is her home again, but that soon we will go back to Texas. Tell her all about the friends she made here before and that they are ready to play. Every night I lay her in her bed. I nuzzle her neck, tell her I love her and that her new bed is so wonderful.
As you can see Brynn is back in action as her old self. 

We are truly looking forward to our second season here. It has been a lot easier settling back in since we have been here before. Maybe I forgot how hard first times in a new place can be. I know God has amazing things in store in both our personal lives and basketball lives. I'm ready to buckle down on finances, travel our little hearts out and enjoy life just the 3 of us.

Here's to our fifth season abroad. Where "see ya laters" never get easier and times get sweeter.

4 comments:

  1. That apartment is seriously #GOALS! Those floors have me SWOONING.

    Fal || Fal's Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog, and think I'll be reading more! What a neat adventure to be traveling back and forth. And yes the apartment looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome 'back'!! :) Your apartment looks great, hope you are all settled back in nicely. I can't imagine a 'move' like that with a little one, but you're so right - they're resilient. We're hoping to visit my SIL and her family in Stuttgart in Spring 2016!! You'll have to give me tips, advice, and ideas of stuff to do (with kids).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete