A Halloween Murder Mystery

Monday, November 2, 2015

My friend Steph had the idea of hosting a Halloween party for some of our friends here in Lux. We landed on a murder mystery game theme. I was really impressed by everyone getting into character. We made tons of halloween themed goodies. All in all it was a great night to celebrate Halloween after not for the past 4 years.








Witch Hats
Broomsticks

The butler Norman AKA the murderer. 
The Maid and the Chef

Steph and I, the hosts

The Investigator. Franken Farter


Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! You guys did a great job :) I've always wanted to have or go to a murder mystery party! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this..?! SO FESTIVE!! I'm impressed with all the food stuff!! Looks like it was a great party. :)

    ReplyDelete