A 3 Week Nanny

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Nah, not really. Although, it seemed like it.

My mom just recently left from her 3 week stay here with us in Lux. I was anticipating her arrival so much that it flew by entirely too quick. My mom literally did everything for Brynn. Brad and I stopped and realized woah, we have barely changed a diaper, we got to slept in, got in dates, and a solo trip. My mom is a saint y'all. It was beyond wonderful having her here besides just the Brynn duty. I missed just hanging out, baking together, painting our nails, things mommas and daughters do best. Now, Brynn is absolutely over the moon for my mom. Which I knew, but now that she is getting older you can just see how much she loves her Grams. It was heart breaking seeing them say goodbye. These next 4 months are going to fly by. I just know it. 
She read to Brynn.

She rode carousels with Brynn. 

She gave Brynn her first coffee. (it's empty)

She filled our stockings. 
She snuggled with Brynn. 

She explored Europe with us. 

She smiled with us even when we wanted to cry through our goodbyes. 



It was truly a trip for the books with my mom. Can't wait to see her in May!




Ok, you can come back. I miss snuggling with you on the couch. 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Glad she was able to come spend time with y'all & how amazing that you and brad were able to get some time alone! <3

    ReplyDelete