Reasons I've cried so far while pregnant

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

-I washed Brads wallet.
-Little cheerleaders at the halftime show for ASU basketball.
-Friends getting engaged at church.
-Allie(our fur baby) wouldn't listen.
-Breast cancer survivor making out with her husband at the Rodeo.
-Because my mom and grandma were crying.
-Allie ate cat poop.
-Brynn on the sono screen every single time.
-My best friend Renee passed her Nail Technician Certification test.
-Feeling Brynn move for the first time.
-Being tired and hungry all at once.
-James from Scandal dying. I literally uncontrollably cried and could't stop even when the show ended.
-My cat getting poop on the freshly washed floors.
-All the beautiful things people had to say at the baby shower in cards/books.
-A cat scratching my pup Allies eye.
-Because I was so hot and couldn't find a pool to go to.
-Thinking about Brad leaving 2 months from now.

Basically I've been quite the basket case and I think they may just get worse until she arrives in a month from now. :P




post signature

7 comments:

  1. These made me giggle out loud! I absolutely know that you will be a great mommy! Its crazy to think my girls have babies of their own now! Love ya, Diane O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is absolutely nuts! I can't wait to be a mommy! eeeek! Love you lady!

      Delete
  2. Totallllly normal. :) Hang in there!! Blame those hormones as much as you'd like, you deserve it. The whole experience is such an emotional overload (but so worth it)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha love this! My list would include: Papa John's forgetting our cheesy bread, countless commercials & songs, the season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians when Khloe and Lamar officially separated.. I could NOT stop crying, I didn't even want to be crying!!

    xo Christina
    wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cried because I couldn't open the pickle jar when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little miss Brooke you are so sweet and cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh !! I remember when I was pregnant with Cailee early on in the pregnancy we went to our nephews wrestling match and the kids would cry when they lost and I was a weeping mess lol Oh the joys of pregnancy hormones ;)

    ReplyDelete