36 week bump date

Friday, June 27, 2014



How far along: 36 weeks(measuring 37)

Size of baby: Large Cantaloupe

Baby's size and weight: 6 lbs or more at this point and 19-22 in.

My total weight gain: 31 pounds! Hurry up Brynn so momma stops becoming a cow!

Baby's development: Starting to shed her downy hair and vernix caseosa. All of her systems are pretty much ready for her to make her appearance. 

Stretch marks: None.

Wedding Ring: Has days where it'll fit and days where it won't. 

Belly Button: Flat except pokes out at the top by where my belly button was pierced.

Maternity clothes: Basically maternity jeans/capris, but can fit into regular stuff.  

Gender: Sweet baby girl! :D

Movement: All the time. They have turned into more rolls. Sometimes it feels like an alien is going to pop out ;)

Sleep: So so  

What I miss: No swelling and fitting into clothes. Not much longer, praise Jesus!

Food cravings: Lots of fruit, sno cones, and chick fil a.

Symptoms: Pressure, some back pain, and random feet/ankle swelling. Braxton hicks here and there.

Brad isstill the sweetest man. Rubs my feet(and he hates feet bad) and back whenever I ask.  

What I'm looking forward to: My sweet friend Natties wedding today in Dallas, Tuesdays appt. to see if I've dilated, and house sitting for family friends with a pool! FIGURING OUT WHEN SHE WILL MAKE HER APPEARANCE. 

Best moments: Getting to watch my belly go crazy with movements instead of just feeling them. Getting moved to weekly appt. just means we are SO close!






post signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness not much longer! And don't worry, you look nothing like a cow, you look gorgeous! You are going to be one beautiful momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there mama! So close! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so close now lady!! Can't wait until she makes her appearance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So close..!! How exciting!! I bet some pool time would feel good for some relief (or laboring, ha!). :)

    ReplyDelete