Ju Ju Be Diaper Bag

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I finally received my diaper bag a few weeks ago and have been eager to share it with you guys! I had originally had my heart set on a Skip Hop one from Nordstrom, but it wasn't machine washable and didn't have a zipper closure which turned me off. Now, let me tell you I am over the moon in love with this diaper bag. Yes, my mom and I paid a pretty penny for it, but I definitely think it is worth it!


JU JU BE B.F.F. Legacy Collection: The First Lady

Look at that darling gold detail. I die. 

Handy mommy pocket that includes: stretch key fob, sunglasses pocket with microfiber inside to clean the lenses, and a few extra pockets. I did buy a small zipper bag to add my essentials in that.


The inside. 2 more bottle pockets, 4 gusseted pockets, 3 zipper pockets and tons of space. I plan on vertical packing things if all works the way I have imagined in my head. Let's be real will that really happen? Probably not. 


Photo area or in their words mommas brag spot. 


2 outside insulated bottle/sippy cup packets.


Memory foam changing pad. Oh what luxuries our little babes have.



3 ways to wear. Brad is especially excited about the backpack for whenever he gets diaper bag duty. 




Extra Features:
-Teflon fabric protector
-Antimicrobial Linings
-Crumb Drains
-Insulation Throughout
-PVC Free


What diaper bag are you ladies crushing on?



post signature

23 comments:

  1. Cool bag!! I haven't seen that one before. I like the different carrying options, I'm sure that'll come in handy. :) We have a Skip Hop one but it turned out to not have as much space as I thought, so that was a bummer. I really like the big Marc Jacobs bag I've seen a lot of blogger-moms get, but I can't justify $$$ when I usually end up leaving it in the car..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have kids then this Kate Spade Baby Bag is very good for use. I have two kids so, I always carry baby bag everywhere when I go for outing with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the all best a servicing overall procedure and ensure with almost tasking a task care of customers ensure throughout every customers are very hard working with every things are better packing and 24hours work process and perfect responsibility assist top packer mover in Hyderabad. Packers and Movers Mumbai, Packers and Movers Hyderabad, Packers and Movers Chennai look at here now we have a few minute of time shifting services at this movements individual portal compile a team someone could according’s to their functions with booming all nearly one of them keep down at this magnetize metropolitan needs usefully then strong desirable traders finders thinking growth being assist you in managing relocation up down indeed actually for you shifting services in city of Hyderabad.

    http://www.fooglepackers.com/packersmoverschennai.html

    http://www.fooglepackers.com/packersmoversmumbai.html

    http://www.fooglepackers.com/packersmovershyderabad.html

    ReplyDelete