Weekend Recap

Monday, November 4, 2013

We actually had a semi eventful weekend so figured I should do a recap for once!

Friday, Brad was gone all day for an away game. Gosh those boys should have won and I could have sworn they would, but it was an awesome game! Brad had 24 points, GO BABAY :) Anywho, I went to the sauna that is downstairs in our apartment building with two of the girls and it was so nice and relaxing! Although, they do things a bit different here in Europe, as in get nakie in the sauna, I am adjusting. I really needed some girl talk and a good sweat ;)

Saturday, Brad scored us some free tickets to the hockey game. I was so excited to get out of the house and see some hockey. I hadn't been to a hockey game since probably elementary school. Let me tell you we froze our butts off. We were bundled and it still wasn't enough. We literally had to go outside in the 30 degree weather to warm up. Next time we will be prepared. I was a little bummed that they don't let them fight like at home. There was a beginning of a fight and the guys quickly backed off. Fights were always the best parts ha, The team won and it was a good time!



After the hockey game we got ready for a night out with the other two Americans. The place we went to was actually pretty cool. It had 4 different sections, karaoke, live band, dance club and a lounge area. The night life really hasn't lived up to the way night life is at home just yet, but we still managed to stay out until 4:30 am! We even got food from a burger joint, Hesburger. It does make me feel a bit at home with feasting after a night out :) I was so excited to see some people dressed up for Halloween at the place we went to so I had to get some pics!


Sunday, we literally lounged around ALL day. It was so nice! 

Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Happy Monday :)


post signature

7 comments:

  1. That sure is an eventful weekend :) Our eventful weekends consist of successful trips to the mall without a toddler tantrum lol Love the coat you wore to the hockey game so cute!!

    xoxo
    Jocelyn @ Pretty Lucky Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mall and no tantrums?! Looks like you guys were winning :) thanks girl rue 21 suprisingly!

      Delete
  2. I recommend some great burger places for you when you come to Helsinki :) and also some great night life... Helsinki is crazy, I am a little overwhelmed sometimes :D ps. and it's a deal, I take you shopping :) and if you have a chance there is this awesome huge waterpark/ Spa in Vantaa, near Helsinki(like 35min from the city center). The Spa-section is awesome, there's all these different pools, saunas and one pool even has under water music, it's so relaxing! I've been begging my boo that we'd go soon, I definitely recommend it for you too and there is also this huge mall for great shopping :) Have a Great Tuesday, I'd a crappy Monday at work, and now I'm not even waiting for this day :/ well, positive attitude must be put on :)
    xo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most beautiful eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm you and your husband are the most beautiful couple OF ALL TIME! Oh my goshhhh! How perfect. Hockey sounds like so much fun. Stupid Kansas City lost our hockey team like 10 years ago & just gave up hope on getting a new one. Whomp.

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete