Finland meets Luxembourg

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

In the basketball world it can be quite the struggle to make friends and keep them. You are constantly moving all over the place and sometimes don't get a chance to form real relationships. Although we were only in Finland for 4 months I met a forever friend. Sara was the sweetest person and stood by me through a whole lot. She was first to know I was pregnant(even before Brad), she gave me advice, lots of hugs when Brad got injured, and all around was the best friend I could have asked for during the entire journey. It was probably the best thing yet to live the same building as her. Finland can get extremely cold, but we never had to brace the outside to hang out.

Coming to Luxembourg I knew she had two Aunts that lived here. We always talked about her visiting, but never knew if it would work out. Finally, what we had been waiting for happened and she spent a week in Luxembourg. We spent lots of time just talking and catching up. You know lots of shopping and food came along with that as well. Her trip here couldn't have come at a better time. We had a blast and I promise it won't be as long of a break next time I see her. 

Here are some of the highlights from her trip:

-We went on lots of gorgeous walks through the city. A lot of things I had never seen. 




 -Strawberry Margs are a must. 


-She got to catch one of Brads games. 




 -Lots of Brynn time. They fell in love very quickly. 



-Yummy Italian food and wine



I can't wait to see you again my sweet friend!

XO, Brooke




1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Girl time with a best friend is always a treat. :)

    ReplyDelete