3 years down.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I was 19 and you were 21 when I first laid eyes on you.With all the crazy who would have thought a friendship would turn into a love I could never let go of. God did. That's who.


3 years ago we said 'I Do'. We anticipated that day for so long. We planned exactly what we wanted to the T. You handled this crazy bride-to-be with such grace. I still remember all the butterflies in my tummy as I was walking towards you. My dad holding my hand knowing he was giving me away to someone nothing less than perfect for me. Exchanging vows, rings dropped in the sand, and blankies given was the perfect beginning to the kiss that sealed me to you for life.

Here we are now a family of 3 with a well traveled whirlwind love. There isn't anyone else I would rather be on this adventure with(I know I say that ALL THE TIME). I stand behind you and beside you 100% because that is part of being the wife God designed me to be. I was there then, now, and forever with a happy heart for whatever lies ahead. Going forward in life with you is my excitement. I thought I loved you the day we got engaged, got married, and had Brynn. Boy, I still continue falling more in love with you. Thank you for always loving me through it all and being it. Happy anniversary my sweet man. I love you!





6 comments:

  1. yay! Happy Anniversary! May God continue to bless your marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful post, you two are blessed to share that kind of love together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful post, you two are blessed to share that kind of love together!

    ReplyDelete