Brynn's [TWELVE] Month Update

Friday, July 24, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL


Weight: 20 pounds and 15 ounces 

Height: 30.5 inches 

Clothes: 12-18 months and size 5/6 shoe

Food: Every possible table food it seems like. She eats all day long. Grapes and strawberries have been her go to here lately. Still loves her squeeze pouches of fruits and veggies(especially squeezing them all over the car). Still nursing when she wakes up, before bed, and whenever she wakes at night. 

Sleep: Goes down between 8:30pm and 9pm. Wakes around 8am. Naps twice a day for about an hour or two each time. Wakes twice in the night, which is really progress for us! The past 4 nights she has slept through the night! Praise Jesus! 

+She now has 4 teeth and I think working on some more somewhere in there. 

+She says: Dada, Mama, dog, thank you, bye bye and Hi 

+Her silly personality has really started to shine. She cracks me up all the time. 

+Extremely friendly, will go to anyone, and wave to everyone. I will definitely have to be teaching stranger danger. 

+Loves anything to do with phones and remotes even though we are constantly taking them away from her. Maybe toy ones would be a good birthday gift? 

+She would live outside if I let her. 

+The 3 pups and her are the best of friends. Probably because she plays tug of war, feeds them all her snacks, and gives them kisses the way they do her. 

Sweet Brynn, 
Today and Tomorrow is all about you baby girl. As I write this with tears in my eyes, I can't believe you have reached a year old. I still remember hearing your cry for the first time and your daddy bringing you over to me. This year has flown by incredibly too fast. I tried so hard to soak in every second, but I think I fell short. Although, I still remember your newborn smell, the way you felt curled up in my arms, and the way I felt every day knowing you were mine and I was yours. Your joyous spirit has helped me through many days. This next year I will soak in every second more than I did the last. I love you and love you and love you and love you more each day.  Happy Birthday my pretty princess! Now, let's go Fla'mingle'!


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday baby girl!! Can't believe she is a year already!? She is sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I just can't! I cannot believe that she is one already! I am in completely denial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a big girl..!! She's absolutely adorable. Such a special time, hope you all had the best time with the birthday celebrations. :)

    ReplyDelete