2 Year Anniversary

Wednesday, July 23, 2014


This past Monday was my sweet husband and my second anniversary. We for sure thought our little girl would show up and be our greatest gift, but she has other plans. I am over the moon blessed to have such an amazing man as my husband. He truly brings out the best in me. I feel blessed to have a Godly man as the head of our household and marriage. He takes me on my greatest adventures and I know there are many more to come. I love you Brad Lee!

Our day consisted of running a lot of last minute errands to get ready for Miss Brynn to come. It was so nice spending the day just us two since we had not done that in so long. His last day at work was Friday so he was especially excited as well. Our day started with hand written letters to each other and flowers. We opted on greeting cards this year since in all honesty they end up getting thrown away some way or another. We had a delicious romantic dinner at The Wharf, along with a huge yummy dessert. A sweet, amazing, blessing of a lady picked up our ticket that night. Of course it brought tears and we felt so blessed. It was an amazing last date night before our little girl. 

At 40 weeks and 4 days


Turtle Pie





post signature

4 comments:

  1. Girl, you are looking fabulous for 40 weeks pregnant!! I hope you get to meet your little girl soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun - Happy Anniversary!! :) Excited for you guys to meet baby girl soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! How sweet of the lady to pay, such a blessing. You are looking great, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! What a sweet person to pick up the tab for you! It just goes to show you that a random act of kindness can really go a long way.

    Can't wait to see your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete