Stay-cation

Thursday, July 17, 2014

These past 9 days Brad and I house sat for family friends. They have a pool and the sweetest pup. It was so nice for it to be just us two cooking, relaxing and of course swimming. Since we didn't take a baby-moon it was a nice little vaca. I literally was in the pool all day every day. I burnt my belly in me two piece so i started rocking my one piece after that. Although, I'm extremely glad I'll have a good tan going for when I finally do go into labor. Today is my due date BTW. Any day now Brynn. My doctor will only let me go 41 weeks before inducing so I am deep in prayer that I go naturally before having to do that. I am going to try and do one last bump date before miss thang makes her debut. I've been a little MIA from this here blog, but hopefully soon I'll be back in action. I'll leave you guys with a few pics from our little stay-cation. 






post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice little vacay before baby comes and shakes things up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures of Brynn, praying for a safe and complicated-free delivery!

    ReplyDelete