Nurses gifts for the hospital

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I knew that I wanted to be able to give my nurses during the stay with miss Brynn a little something. I originally wanted to do cake pops from Starbucks so they could grab a little treat every time they walked in, but with not knowing when I will go into labor I thought pre made goodies were better. I ended up doing 4 little specific nurse gifts and 20 goodie bags for nurses/staff and visitors. 

Here is the nurses gift. Got the small lotions during bath and bodys semi-annual sale.

 


1 Reese's, 1 m&m, 3 bubble gum, a pink paper straw.


Will use this cute tub to carry home anything I get during our stay in the hospital when all of these goodies disappear. Of course extra bubble gum for whoever wants a piece since that gum loses flavor in 5 sec., but hey it's pink! 


post signature

5 comments:

  1. So sweet I wish I would have done this, our nurses were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so thoughtful! What a great idea - I'm sure they will be thrilled to receive them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and thoughtful!! We did bags of individual size snacks for the nurses' break room - they weren't near as cute as your packages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! New follower here :) Love this idea! I'm currently due with #3 in a few weeks and think I need to get on something like this ASAP :)

    Lizzie
    www.multipurposemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea !!! I wish I had though of something like this instead we just ordered pizzas for the nurses. Whenever we have our next baby I totally will be more creative ;)

    ReplyDelete