See ya later

Thursday, September 4, 2014

It has been about 2 weeks since I said 'See ya later' to my husband.

 He is in Luxembourg for pre-season and getting everything set up for when we join him late October.  We can already tell what a great opportunity this is becoming. The perfect setup for our new little family.

It is never easy being without your husband no matter the time length. It sure has been a different experience this time with having Brynn. I definitely think it was worst watching him say bye to Brynn compared to me having to say bye. I can tell she misses his voice and those big arms cuddling her up. I know that us staying back was more than necessary, but we cannot wait to join him. Thankful for Skype and FaceTime so he can watch Brynn grow and be somewhat a part of our daily routine. 

Here is to praying we all stay a little sane awaiting our arrival in Luxembourg. 



post signature

4 comments:

  1. ugh I cannot image how difficult saying that was! And with a newborn! Praying for you Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, watching daddy/kids say good bye is much harder than when it was just yourself. October is next month, I hope it comes quickly for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong girl, although you seem to have a good outlook on everything anyways :) Not much longer and you will be experiencing something most of us can only dream about!

    ReplyDelete