L'Oreal Mascara Review

Thursday, December 5, 2013

This right here is my all time favorite mascara.
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions

I started using it in April and haven't skipped a month. I personally can't use mascaras that have a thicker soft bristle brush because it always ends up touching my eyelid so this works perfectly. My eyelashes are pretty short and not very full of life and this perks them right up. Nothing makes my eyelashes magical, but I love how easy and clump-free this is. I like to use this mascara because you can do just the one coat for everyday wear or with just two it make my eyelashes come more in depth for a night look. If I need even more flare I put one coat top and bottom lashes first, then curl them and then add another coat and wa-lah!



What's your favorite Mascara?

*These opinions are all my own. 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna have to try this bad boy!!! I just recently started using the L'oreal Voluminous Mascara and so far am liking it but always like to try something new :) My sister swears by some mascara she gets at Victoria Secret !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always searching.. I used to have lash extensions and I loved them, but in a long run, I got a bad allergic reaction of them so I had to stop getting them done... Now I found that this finnish brand Lumene has pretty okay ones and then I'm learning to put individual falsies to make my eyes pop more..
    This L'oreal is a good tip tho', maybe I should try this out :)

    Ps. so glad to read your stories that you had amazing time with your family and friends during Thanksgiving! Hope all is well! xo -Kat

    ReplyDelete