Zombies

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cue random weird post...

I have expressed previous that we just love zombies. They are so creepy and weird, but yet so fascinating. Walking Dead started my obsession and on it goes. A while back Brad and I watched World War Z. All in all it was a decent movie, kinda creepy, but decent. I mean Brad Pitt is just great, as always. The one thing that nerved me was the way the zombies were. Let's just say those are not how "zombies" are supposed to be. I know in the movie they call them the "undead", but yep basically zombies.

Zombies do not break all bones in their bodies as they are turning like werewolves.
Zombies do not run fast.
Zombies do not jump.
Zombies do not bang their heads with full force against glass.

I am supposed to be able to out run a zombie. I would take my first stride and the zombie would be all over me. Yeah, these zombies in World War Z must come from a different blood line. Also, how do they not know that stabbing, shooting, or what have you in the head kills them. Get it together people.

Oh, and if you think I really believe zombies are real, I don't. The shows/movies are just fascinating. hehe.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment