Last trip to Lubbock before our little.

Monday, April 14, 2014

On Friday we made our journey up to Lubbock for our last free for all with friends before Brynn makes her appearance. I can't believe we already only have 14 weeks left so we are calming down our travels a bit to prepare. 

We stayed the weekend with our friends Eli and Ashley to celebrate her early birthday since we won't be able to be there on Easter. Our weekend was mainly focused around food and shopping that we have missed out on. Typical right. 

-Of course our absolute first stop on Friday night was Steak 'n Shake. I got the Chocolate Banana shake and Brad got the Cookies 'n Cream. 


-On Saturday the boys headed to the Texas Tech Spring Football Game and us girls started our shopping trip. Getting coffee before you shop is always a must. Decaf for me please! 


We stopped off at La Madeline for lunch and it was a good different meal than what we always get. It reminds me a lot of McAlister's, even though nothing trumps McAlister's Chicken Salad Sandwich. Our shopping trip was quite the success for my baby shower dress, clothes for Brynn, pillows for her nursery and of course some random nonsense I really did didn't need. 

I mean looks at Ash's miss smarty pants pup… Cute or what?!
This is Addie ladies and gents.


For dinner we met up with Brads best friend Kolby and his girlfriend Rema for Hibachi at Hayashi. We didn't sit at a table where they cook in front of you because we are way too classy and needed our own room ;)

We had to end our Saturday night catching up on Scandal. That show quite frankly runs our lives from time to time.

-On Sunday Ash and I woke up bright and early to go get donuts and kolaches from Rise 'n Shine. YUM is all I have to say. I hadn't had donuts in so long and they hit the spot. We made our stop by Red Raider Outfitters to check out the latest and greatest before leaving town. Brynn and I lucked out :)
You know I can't go without a lavender Tech shirt. 


-On another note, while we were away our beautiful fur baby Allie turned 1 year old! I remember bringing her home at 5 weeks and how tiny she was. She weighs in at 5.5 pounds of pure sweetness.

I hope all of you sweeties have a wonderful week!



post signature

17 comments:

  1. ahhhh it does feel like you just announced your pregnancy and now you're starting your list of "lasts" How did time go by so fast?!?! It sounds like a very fun (and tasty) weekend though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shakes look delish!!! Definitely have been having shake cravings like crazy lately, especially cookies & cream!

    xo Christina
    wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Brynn will be here in 14 weeks! It feels like yesterday that you were just revealing the gender. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited for you and Brad! She will be here in no time! :) Love the little baby red raider stuff!!! I miss red raider outfitter!

    ReplyDelete