24 Week Bumpdate

Thursday, April 3, 2014



How far along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: Cantaloupe or Ear of corn whichever you prefer. She is probably more like an ear of corn long and skinny. 

Baby's size and weight: 10.8 inches and 1.3 pounds

My total weight gain: 15 lbs. Thinking I need to slow my role a bit with the cravings. 

Baby's development: Can't see through her skin as much and she has a pink glow(pink glow? I die. I bet she is too cute!) thanks to her capillaries. Taste buds are continuing to grow and her lungs are forming the branches!

Stretch marks: None yet! Still living off my cream. 

Wedding Ring: On. 

Belly Button: In still, but it looks funny. 

Maternity clothes: I've got a few, but still use my bella band often to wear regular jeans. Seem to be stretching into all my regular v-necks and tees. I just really hate spending tons on clothes I will only wear 4 more months.

Gender: GIRL!!

Movement: ALL THE TIME! It still brings tears to my eyes and a smile on my face every time. I could just stare at my belly and watch it move all weird forever. 

Sleep: Good for naps, but toss and turn at night. 

What I miss: feeling normal in clothes and in my skin, but I know it's only temporary.

Food cravings: Vanilla light & fit greek yogurt with chocolate granola still and fruit, specifically pineapple and watermelon. 

Symptoms: Just the heart burn and acid reflux lately. Hopefully TUMs and zantac can start to control it a bit.  

Nursery: Well her accent wall, crib, twin bed, and dresser/changing table is up and in place!! I can't wait to do a nursery before/after reveal. For now here is a little peek.


Brad isso excited when he gets to feel her kicking. I am so glad to share in this with him. There is no one else I rather. Which is good since we are married and all :P

What I'm looking forward to: the baby shower! It is May 4th and my sweet friends and momma have had meetings and made the cutest invites! Can't wait for everyone to receive them in the mail! 3D Ultrasound at my 28 week appt. May 1st! Wahoo!

Best moments: Hearing her crazy heartbeat again while it goes in and out because she is so active. Having energy to start up her nursery and wash some of her things. She is slowly becoming organized with all of her goodies. 

*Glucose testing next time, YUCK!






post signature

8 comments:

  1. Finally she's making an appearance! Your bump is so cute!! And I love her room! So chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sweet bump sure is growing, and you look precious! How is it that you're already 24 weeks along? That is blowing my mind! That accent wall is to die for! Are your colors pink and gold for her room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nursery wall!! Can't wait to see more. Adorable bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love the accent wall in her nursery! I've never seen anything like it and love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bumpdates... and the gold in the nursery!!

    xo Christina
    Wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog from Darby how cute is your bump. One of the best parts about baby growing is the hubby getting to feel the kicks... So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is your bump, you make a beautiful pregnant woman! I can't wait to see the completed nursery!

    www.goingupupandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tums tums tums!! They give you relief right away girl!! Love and cherish every moment of your pregnancy! It goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete