Frisco quick trip

Monday, April 21, 2014

This past weekend I flew up to Frisco for 24 hours for my friend Nattie's Bridal Shower. We were roommates in college at Tech and she was also in my wedding! I had been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time since I have not seen her or our other friends that live in Frisco since a trip Brad & I made there last May.

I got in about 7 am on Saturday and we headed straight to Natties house to get everything together for the Bridal Brunch. Nattie is so crafty and had such cute things set up. 

Some of the tasty goodies for the brunch. 

Mimosa Bar!

These juices were so good. I of course had ZERO champagne.

Miss Jayda & I(We went to Tech together also.)

The bride in white and the bridesmaids.

Bride-to-be!!

Sweet bride posing with my gift I got her. 

After the shower festivities I went with Jayda to Denton to meet up with our other friend from college, Natalie. We headed for a night of Sushi at Mr. chopsticks and Sundaes at The Square. 
The weather was beautiful so we rode with the top down. 

Miss Natalie and I





I had the absolute best 24 hours I had in awhile and was so glad to catch up with these ladies. I am so excited I get to see them in just 2 weeks again for my baby shower!!


Brad, my parents, and I will be traveling back up to Dallas for me to be in her wedding June 26th. We are all going and bringing my packed hospital bags just in case miss thing decides to make an early 36 1/2 week appearance. You never know how my body or her will react with the 4 hour road trip and tons of dancing.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Your prego belly is just adorable! We're just 8 weeks along, but holy heck...I'll be happy when I'm nearly done like you! :)

    PS...that mimosa bar looks DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!!! Our little mini vacation! Had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so fun! & I love that dress you're wearing!

    xo Christina
    wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a (busy) fun weekend. Cute dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I'm not even lying!

    LOVE that mimosa bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing celebration! I love the decor and all of the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute details. The 4 hour road trip is looking absolutely amazing. The photos are fabulous. we also are planning for the first wedding anniversary trip to Bali and would love to host the party at one of the prettiest event locations so that our anniversary turns out to be the most memorable one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A business has posted a spam comment to this blog post. The link in the comment goes to a website that submits over 100 comments per day to blogspot sites with a link to their site as an opportunity to make their site look more popular to search engines like google. If you read the comment and look at the link they inserted, you will notice it is not helpful to your readers and it doesn't even make sense to be linked other than for their own business needs. If you would like to mark it as spam to prevent them from using you, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en

    ReplyDelete