Classy Winter Guide

Monday, December 8, 2014

With holiday parties starting to roll around I am sure a few of you have the more black tie/formal parties to attend. Let me see the last time I dressed up like that was probably prom (cue violins).

Brad and I have been talking a lot about him needing to pick up some blazers or suits, but that he would in all reality need to get sized with his dang 7 foot arm span. When Bonobos.com contacted me about putting together a winter style guide I was so excited to look at everything they have to offer. I have my eye on so many things that I need want Brad to have.

Bonobos has wonderful men styles from suits to blazers to chinos. They are out of NYC and have also started teaming up with Nordstrom. Men are always coming in wanting to know what to pair with what and also some information for their dates.

In my opinion I loved a good not necessarily matching, but matching couple. So, with this style guide I will pair some lovely dresses with some of my favorite items at Bonobos.com. I am extremely giddy to bring you guys this post!


Via                                                          Via

Via                                                            Via


Via                                                   Via



Now, if it's not so fancy these have me dying!


Via                                                        Via 








What classy winter styles are you guys loving this season?





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love x10 all of these- I am so into all the green lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wish I had something to wear these to! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Brooke! Obsessed with these gowns!!!

    ReplyDelete