Holiday Survival Kit

Monday, December 15, 2014



Here I am teaming up with Man Crates to put together my Holiday Survival Guide. Now, if you haven't heard of Man Crates you need to check them out ASAP. It is the coolest manly man gift I have come across and you better believe Brad will be receiving one of these in the near future. Now for my survival I need:

ONE// Allegro Moscato. This is one of my favorite brands of Moscato. Need a little bit of wine to get you by on those nights your up late wrapping gifts or if it's just sitting by the lit up tree enjoying.

TWO// Puppy chow. My gracious, my family has made this during the holidays since I can remember. Such a quick and easy treat to make. Wether you want to bring it to a party for a little sweet treat or just have it around the house. Puppy chow, a must it is.

THREE// PJs. Who doesn't love a set of new comfy PJs to snuggle up in? My parents have given me a new set of PJs every Christmas Eve since I was little. I will continue this tradition with my family as well. Brad is already fully into it and on board.

FOUR// Fuzzy socks. Cute fuzzy socks on cold nights are THE best. I personally love the Bath & Body Works ones with the Aloe, but really any pair will do just great.

FIVE// Hot Cocoa in your favorite holiday mug. Snuggled up on the couch next to your loved ones in front of your gorgeous tree with the tastiest hot cocoa in your favorite mug. What sounds better? Nothing to me. That gets me by many many nights.

SIX// Wrapping Paper. Overseas I always buy new(because it's cute) when I barely have anything to wrap and I end up never using it. I love a good set of wrapping paper. Not matching, but matching if ya know what I mean. I loathe and love wrapping all in one.


What would be in your holiday survival kit?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Puppy chow is THE best! Now i'm craving it at is not even 9 AM haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this list is perfection and oh how I miss the wine! haha Happy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty much sad how much I have been craving wine. If I wasn't pregnant my holiday survival list would include wine, comfy clothes and wine.....do I really need more? Maybe some cheese and crackers to snack on and a bubble bath ;)

    15 Week Bumpdate

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those socks are so cute! And I love the pajama set!! I asked for one for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete