2 days of lovin' in Paris

Monday, December 29, 2014

On the 21st we took the 2 hour train ride to our first trip to Paris. I have wanted to go to Paris since I can remember. With Luxembourg being so close it was finally possible. We may even go again in the Spring!

We stayed at Novotel Eiffel Tower and we loved it! All of the staff were very sweet. The breakfast spread was huge and delicious. I don't know what is up with the 20 euros a person for breakfast, but otherwise it was a win.

I couldn't possibly put all the pictures because then you would be scrolling for daysss. So, I'll just show you guys the highlights and our favorites.

Eiffel Tower 

Arc de Triomphe

Pont des Arts (Love Lock Bridge)

The Louvre

Notre Dame Cathedral 




You know I have to share my Macaroons and Chi Chis(Churros)



We had an amazing trip and can't wait to go back in the Spring to finish seeing the rest.

Au Revoir!






post signature

7 comments:

  1. How lovely! :) Paris is sooooo on my bucket list even more so now! macaroons, love lock bridge and churro's thats alone is worth the airfare ;) so glad you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, such great pictures! Brynn is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Definitely on my bucket list! Those macaroons look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous trip with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting it looks like an amazing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Macaroons! You know they're my fav!!! Awesome shots Brookie Poo! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Amazing!! What an opportunity, looks like you guys had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete