European Christmas Markets of 2014

Friday, January 9, 2015

I feel like it's only right to make a post reminiscing on all the gorgeous Christmas markets we went to this year. Wishing America had more markets with all the tasty food, drinks, different souvenir type gifts, and tons of activities. We indulged in tons of it this year and I couldn't be any happier about that. We are sad to see them go and can not wait until next years!

Luxembourg City













Trier, Germany 







Paris, France







We also saw the markets in Brussels and Bruges, but I was silly and cold so didn't take pictures. There was lots of waffles and fun in around those markets as well!

All of you need to get your booties to a European Christmas Market ASAP!



A little throwback to Prague, Czech Republic. It was one of my favorites from back in 2012. So, I would start there.


Well, I'm off to go scoop up my mom from the airport for a 10 day visit! Excuse me while I become MIA and soak up every minute. Have a great weekend lovies.





post signature

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the lights in Paris! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Enjoy visiting with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about FESTIVE!! Looks like so much fun. Enjoy your mom's visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaaaaaaazing! You're so lucky to enjoy these food adventures ;) Hope you're having the BEST visit with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the European Christmas Markets this year! Prague looks amazing, I'll have to make note to visit there during the Christmas season. Have fun with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a serious case of the travel bug and this just fueled it even more! Have fun with your mom in town!

    ReplyDelete