Bruges, Belgium

Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm over here drowning in tears from dropping my mom off at the airport. I figured recapping our Bruges trip from over the Christmas break would help me out. 

Everyone raved about a quaint, cute little town not far from Brussels. After we left Brussels we drove to Bruges for the day. It was just a short 45 minute trip from Brussels. Where do I even start, This city is amazing!

Many horse drawn carriages taking you all over the city, boat rides to see things you could never see on foot, winding small cobblestone streets and the sweetest locals sums up Bruges.

We enjoyed wandering and just spending time as a family of 3 in Bruges.












If any of you ever travel over to Belgium make a stop in Bruges, as us americans say or Brugge!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place!! That food looks amazing. My favorite is Sophie on the table with the beer. ;)

    ReplyDelete