16 Week Bump Date & It's A……...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014


How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: Avocado

Baby's size and weight: 5.5 ounces and about 5 in long!

My total weight gain: 2.6 pounds

Baby's development: OMG how much the babe has grown in three weeks! I could see every bone and how much movement when we saw. Also, saw sucking and crossing the legs at the ankles. Such a personality already!

Stretch marks: None.

Wedding Ring: On, but gone to the shop for 2 weeks :(

Belly Button: In still!

Maternity clothes: Bella Band

Gender: LOOK BELOW!!!! :D

Movement: Felt one flutter, hurry up and grow babe!

Sleep: Still sleeping all the time! 

What I miss: Energy!

Food cravings: Frosty's still, but Vanilla light & fit greek yogurt has been able to curve some of that. 

Symptoms: Stuffy nose is it!

Brad is: so excited and surprisingly overly pleased with the gender results!

What I'm looking forward to: A beautiful growing baby! 

Best moments: Seeing our sweet babe on the screen today! You could see all of the bones, the little brain, sucking the fists, and THE GENDER!



First of all, why did I think I could wait a few days to reveal the gender?! So with all the votes casted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and here on the blog Girl votes out weighed the Boy. We all know how badly we wanted a boy, but I always have said either gender has already stolen my heart and we will be so pleased! So…….






Look at that little pout. 

Allie is so thrilled to be a BIG SISTER!

We had so much fun with our friend Mindi messing around and taking these photos! SHE IS AWESOME! We are SO very excited to know we are having a baby girl and now we won't call her it or he anymore. Brad took it surprisingly well with how much we wanted a boy. Our girl will be healthy and I know the most beautiful babe I will ever lay my eyes on! God has blessed us with the most amazing news and journey!

Thank you for all voting and sharing in our wonderful news with us!





post signature

15 comments:

  1. Aww a baby girl! How exciting congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops she is 41/2 ounces and 5 inches long! I guess I never changed that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg yay a beautiful girl she will be indeed !!! So happy for you two !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! Ah, a precious baby girl. What a blessing she will be. When I found out our second was another boy, I have to admit I was a little disappointed ... for about a day. Then it I got over it, realized how nice it would be to reuse all of our old baby stuff, and now it just seems like this is exactly how our family was supposed to be. Full of wild and crazy boys! I am not-so-secretly hoping for a girl the next time though ... we all need a little pink in our lives, right? You can try for a boy next time! Haha! So very happy for you and your beautiful family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the baby girl!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting and I bet you can't wait to start shopping and buying cute little outfits!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh you said that you wouldn't be able to wait to share the news and I'm so happy that you couldn't wait! CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you guys! Those pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for girls!!!!! Is that what you thought it was a couple weeks ago?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I, too, am hoping for a boy but we'll obviously be thankful with either as long as it's healthy! What an exciting time for your family - enjoy it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh!! Congrats on it being a girl. SO exciting!! You look fantastic and I love the gender reveal shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the GIRL.... and your pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are seriously the cutest gender reveal pictures I've ever seen!
    xoxo
    Hillary
    www.hillarysgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww I seriously just got chills! So exciting!!! Congratulations she is going to be beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete