First Time Mommy Lovin'

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I have done tons of research on products I should have/can't live without. So, I thought I would do a post on a few of my favorite things that I have researched that I feel like I just have to have.
Plus I'll be registering possibly this week and need help!




[One] Boppy Newborn Lounger
[Two] Madela 
[Three] 4moms Mamaroo
[Four] Britax B Aglie Travel System
[Five] Dr. Browns Natural Flow Bottles



Is there anything you other mommas have advice on that I should need? Possibly even things I have here that I really won't use? I am all about practical and useful!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I can't help much here, as I haven't been a Mama yet... but have fun registering, that's exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I highly recommend purchasing The Baby Bargains book (latest edition), it was so helpful with what brands give you the most bang for your buck and the book covers every single item you could ever think of. Also check with your insurance company: because of the Affordable Health Care Act they are require to provide you with breast feeding resources, and most of the time that includes a breast pump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't give you any advice, but this must be so exciting for you!! Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the products you have here !!! They will all come in handy !! Here are some of my favorites that we used everyday with our little one:
    Cloud B Giraffe (its a sound machine) we would put it on for the baby when she would need help sleeping it has soothing sounds my hubby even loved it lol
    Summer Infant SwaddleMe (its for swaddling) my hubby loved it and it was so easy for him to swaddle the baby with this

    Hope this is helpful a bit :) if I remember more I'll let ya know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely email ADayInTheLifeOfAHockeyWife.com, she has all kinds of tips and tricks, and knows what's what, and what's best for travel!

    ReplyDelete