It's the little things: Boy or Girl?!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I guess technically this could be considered a HUGE thing, but we are headed to find out if our sweet babe is a boy or girl today! A little huge thing I am also excited about is that My sweet husband is off work until after the appointment to spend the morning with me and be at the appointment! Also, my mom and dad are leaving work for a bit to come! What do my lovely fellow bloggers think?

The placenta was on the right side of the baby when looking at the sonogram.
The heartbeat is 167.

I could hardly sleep last night and when I did I dreamt about finding out. Now I'm up and ready to scream it! I've heard from multiple people to drink tons of water and some Dr.Pepper on the way to the appointment You bet I am doing it! Don't want my little one hiding their goods from me.

 Don't you worry come Friday I'll have a sweet announcement for you guys! Cast your vote! :)


Be sure to link up with everyone else over at Words About Waverly and Sadie Sky Boutique for it's the little things Wednesday!






post signature

15 comments:

  1. I'm going with girl! :) Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows?! I always heard higher heart beat means girl but my son had a high heartbeat and my son had a low heart beat....buuuutttt I am going with girl!!!! Good luck!

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!! Brooke I can't wait for you to tell us! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, my vote is for team pink! Enjoy seeing the little one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going with pink!!!!!!! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Either boy or girl is such a blessing :) but for the fun of guessing I think it's gonna be a boy !! Yay can't wait to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to say boy it's a totally off the walk gues but that's mine. Can't wait for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting!! I'm guessing it's a boy - but really either is wonderful, so I'm just excited to hear what they tell you!! Do you have names picked out?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im going with a girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting from the link up. How exciting!!! I bet you are dying to find out. I can't wait to check back and see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! You must be so excited!! Why do people say to drink Dr. Pepper?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you through the link up...I'll guess boy! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Found you from the little things link up and just love your blog. I'm gonna say GIRL! I'm following along now can't wait to find out :)
    xoxo
    Hillary
    www.hillarysgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete