Friday Happiness

Friday, February 28, 2014

I still have posts I need to get out about events that went on this past week, but I will go for my friday favorites before posting those!

[One] We got back to Texas from Florida Tuesday night. (cue tears.) We left beautiful weather for some crazy cold front that came in. Although, I am waiting on anyone to take me back to Florida any minute I am happy to be back on a routine. Vacation is so nice and just do whatever you want. but having your routine back makes for an easy day.

[Two] I went a little crazy at Target and the 40 extra % off sale at Dillard's for our little girl this week. Found so many cute little things. I am trying to steer away from onesies since I know I will get a lot at the shower. Now, let's just hope she is still a girl come March 6th at our next appointment.

[Three] I took Brad to his first Rodeo/Fair last night and he absolutely loved it. Bull riding is always my favorite and now it is his! We ate tons of fair food. It probably wasn't a good idea now that I think about it. I will do a big post about the Rodeo/Fair soon! Keep a look out.

[Four] This new Baby Lips Dr. Rescue lip balm has me hooked. You can get it in 6 different shades, but the Just Peachy is my favorite. I normally use the EOS lip balm, but it hasn't been working for my lips as I've been going in and out of different climates. 


[Five] I LOVE SPECIAL VISITORS. In about two weeks my sweet best Ashley is coming to town from Lubbock for a girls weekend! I haven't seen her since January so am very excited. My brother Brady shows up to spend a week with us March 15th! Now that makes me double excited. It is going to be a fun week in a half with two special visitors. My brother hasn't been here since Spring Break 3 years ago. We have lots of fun activities planned that I'm sure I'll post about also. 

Be sure to link up with all of the friday fun!

Friday Favorites with The Diary of a Real Housewife
High Five for Friday with Lauren Elizabeth



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yay for sales (and cute baby girl clothes!) I love the baby lips line- just the right amount of color! Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for a good sale and trust me you can never have enough baby clothes ;) I just bought my first baby lips today and love it !!!

    ReplyDelete