Ulta Haul

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I don't know about you guys, but I love Ulta. When San Angelo finally got one I was stoked. It was nice having one in your college town and then you go home to nothing.

Well, I have an Ulta card and get those every 2 week coupons so I had an excuse to go spend some money.


[From Left to Right]
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer- I had seen on a blog somewhere (hello, pregnancy brain) about Rimmel carrying primer. I saw today that they had a matte one which helps prevent shine for up to 8 hours. I had to jump on that. I am one of the shiniest T zone girls on earth. Thanks dad. 

Olay Sensitive Cleansing Wipes- I always use make-up remover cleansing wipes at night when I am lazy and then I use them when I get out of the shower because face wash never fully gets everything off. Well, since the pregnancy my skin has been super sensitive so decided to try these. I mean I used to use Noxema Blackhead Pads religiously and my skin screams now. 

Ulta Blender Sponge- Once again saw this on a blog. My friend Kelsey talked about an off-brand sponge and so could not wait to purchase it. Not sure if this is the exact on she was talking about, but it had the same directions and look as the other. You get this little piece of magic damp and dap it into your make up and blend it across your face. The point is awesome because it helps get under your eyes, around your nose, and by your hairline. 

Batiste Brown tinted Dry Shampoo- I have used this stuff for about a year and it is GOLD! I hate all the others that leave a white residue in my dark hair and even smell funky. 

New L'oreal Butterfly Mascara- I am a sucker to try every and any new mascara. I of course saw this on a commercial and was sucked in. I already use all L'oreal mascaras so surely it won't let me down. 

What are your favorites you pick up at your Ulta store? Anything I shouldn't live without?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Can you believe I have yet to visit a Ulta?!! But with your post of goodies I am gonna make my way over to the new Ulta they built near us !! Can't wait to see this place for myself !!

    xoxo
    Jocelyn @ Pretty Lucky Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out that primer! I'm almost out of my Benefit Porefessional baby sample (since I ran out of the big one, whomp) and I've been looking for a drugstore replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started using Rimmel primer too and I love it!! Definitely going to start using it daily :)
    I remember you told me about a off-brand blender sponge when I posted about the beauty blender - is this it?? I really want to try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ultra! To many temptations to wish for one in my home town though! I would be broke!

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brooke! Oh don't you just love Ulta?! I racked up last time I was there with some of their sales. I got my favorite eyeshadow primer (urban decay primer potion) for $10 instead of $20... I also scored great TIGI volumizing shampoo and conditioner for $11.99 each (normally $29). I want a good foundation primer and I am going to try out Rimmel now. Oh, BTW, I'm also Brooke, you're newest reader/follower... loving this little blog of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete