ABC all about me

Monday, March 31, 2014

Caught this blog post idea over at Beauty Blether and decided I would fill it out to let you guys in on a little more about me that I may not talk about day to day!


A - Age: 23
B - Birthday: June 21st  
C - Color: Mint green 
D - Drink: Dr. Pepper with Vanilla Cream when not pregnant and water when pregnant 
E - Eyes: Blue
F - Flashback:  to my college days when we thought we always had to do the "Spice Girls" pose.


G - Gent: My sweet husband Brad Lee 


H - Hobby: Cosmetology-I suppose it's now a hobby since I do it on the side A LOT and no longer in a salon.
I - Indulgence: Reese's Eggs
J - Job: Nanny for two sweet girls that are 7 & 9
K - Kiddos: Our sweet Brynn on the way in July!
L - Love: the Lord, my family, friends & reading 
M - Music: I like a little bit of everything except that head banger non sense
N - Nickname: Pink or Brookie
O - One Wish: for us to soon find our spot that fits our new-to-be family just right
P - Pets: Allie girl
She needed a haircut and now it is WAY too short.


Q - Quote: Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it's inspiring. 
R - Residence: Roberts House (part of House of Faith) while we are back home until August 
S - Siblings: 2 older brothers and tons of in-laws. 
T - Temperature:  72 degrees in lovely Texas
U - University: Texas Tech baby! Wreck 'Em!
V - Vehicle: Sold our Honda in August so currently whippin' a mini van  
W - Worst Habit: not being patient. I try and rush everything, always wanting things NOW. I need to work on that. 
X - XRays: Dental and when I fell and sprained my arm in elementary school. 
Y - Yuck: Regular yogurt. All tastes sour and makes me want to barf. Greek light & fit vanilla is the only way to go.   
Z - Zodiac: Gemini or Cancer, literally my birthday rides the two in every website and magazine.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you did one of these posts :)) Your little pup is so cute!! Are you house hunting right now? I know how stressful it can be looking for a place - I hope you find somewhere for your growing family soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower so I loved reading this post & getting to know you a bit more! I am seriously craving the reese's eggs and have somehow not ran into any at the grocery store or target yet this year! Love the sweet picture with your pup & love the quote you mentioned! So simple- but important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Hope you don't mind if I borrow it for my blog! :)

    xo Christina
    wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete