Baby Showers for Brynn..

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This past weekend was full of excitement! We had two of our couple friends come into town from Lubbock Friday night to begin the festivities on Saturday. My sweet friend Natalie from college drove in from Frisco for the day to be at my baby shower on Sunday. I'm telling you guys she is a gem. 

The first party goin' on was Brads Dudes & Diapers BBQ. One of our friends was so nice to let us use his backyard for the BBQ. I went over early to help get everything set up. We got tons of food including: burgers, boudin sausage, chips, fruit, Brads favorite candy/snacks, and a cookie cake. They literally demolished all the food. Which I am thankful for so it isn't sitting around the house for me to eat. Brad ended up bringing home so many diapers/wipes! I was truly overwhelmed at the love his friends showed him for becoming a new daddy. 










Sunday at 2 was my baby shower! My mom and a few friends refused to tell me what anything was for my shower so I had been looking forward to this day for quite some time. With that said I'll let the picture overload do the talking!






"Ready to pop" popcorn, sour gummy worms and an ombre cake. swoon. 

This is my cravings bar. Greek yogurt with granola, colby jack cheese, fruit,  and more. 

The pink lemonade with patterned straws were my absolute favorite!




Homemade wreath for our door at the hospital!




Brad made an appearance at the end to load everything up. I just love him. 




Us girls relaxing after the shower before Natalie made the long drive home!








We came home with an abundance of things! I have said this so many times since my shower, but I am over joyed by how many people love our little so much without meeting her. Everyone went above and beyond for her and we are so thankful. We had the greatest two days we could have asked for celebrating Brynn. She is the light of our lives and it means the world to us that others think the same. 

Once I can find a spot for everything we got especially the boxes and boxes of diapers I will do our nursery reveal post! Now to start those thank yous! Which I am more than sure I will ball the entire time while writing them. 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are the absolute cutest!!! My computer is being annoying and won't load everything but this sounds absolutely fabulous! Glad to be following along!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful shower!! You look gorgeous lady! That dress is so cute :) Where is it from? Stylish and shows off the baby bump!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special time, looks like they were great parties!! :) Cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of a guys diaper bash... so neat, yay for lots of baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun celebration :) You look absolutely gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look like you had such a good time! Thanks for sharing all the pictres

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, beautiful momma! You look AMAZING!
    What sweetest baby shower! It is the BEST having loved ones gather together to celebrate YOUR baby!! One of my favorite parts about a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete