Michigan trip!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014



Hope all of you beauties had a great weekend!

This last Thursday Brad, my mom and I headed out for a long weekend in Michigan for my cousin Sams' graduation from High School. I had definitely been looking forward to this trip for quite some time. We hadn't been there since I was 16 and Brad was finishing off meeting the rest of my family on my moms side. We had yet to meet my cousins two sweet boys so we soaked up lots of time with them.

The weather was absolutely beautiful in the 40s-60s. I will say it is nice to be back in scorching hot weather in Texas. Although, I wish we could have brought all the beautiful green grass and trees with us! 

The two full flying days were pretty brutal on my preggo feet so I got a nice relaxing pedicure today before I finished off our loads and loads of laundry. Just 6 days of work left until I will start my extreme nesting for baby Brynn! Here is my photo dump from our trip! ENJOY!






Lunch at Cheap Charlies. So sad I will never have there breadsticks and cheese sauce again during my pregnancy. 




My mom and her siblings. (missing one more)

The graduate Sam!

and Uncle Tom beat Brad :P


Our sweet family, missing some.


We had bonfires two nights and they were our favorite.











Owen!

On the way to Sams' graduation party. 


Oh hey big belly. 



Sweet Noah and my grandma. 



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun trip... can't believe how close you are getting to Brynn being here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love weekends full of family. Only 6 more days of work..?! How exciting for you, hope you are feeling well. :)

    ReplyDelete