32 week bump date!

Thursday, May 29, 2014




How far along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: Jicama(or head of lettuce)

Baby's size and weight: About 4.5 pounds and 17-19 in.

My total weight gain: 28 pounds and is this where I stop posting my weight gain?! Woah momma!

Baby's development: Baby girl now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair. She is becoming soft and squishy as she plumps up. 

Stretch marks: None.

Wedding Ring: On

Belly Button: Flat except pokes out at the top by where my belly button was pierced.

Maternity clothes: Have a few, but still making regular stuff work! 

Gender: Sweet baby girl! :D

Movement: All the time. Getting more in sync and hard. I've already had the breathe knocked out of me once. 

Sleep: So so  

What I miss: Thinking my pregnancy was magical with zero sickness and pain!

Food cravings: Lots of fruit, sno cones, and chick fil a.

Symptoms: Pressure, some back pain, and random feet/ankle swelling. Did get a rash for 3 days on my face that they say is from hormones. Lovely just lovely.

Brad isstill the sweetest man. Rubs my feet(and he hates feet bad) and back whenever I ask.  

What I'm looking forward to: my last day of work(today) and Brads basketball camp the second two weeks of June! It's always a crazy whirl wind of fun. Starting to read the book Supernatural Childbirth. FIGURING OUT WHEN SHE WILL MAKE HER APPEARANCE. 

Best moments: Getting to watch my belly go crazy with movements instead of just feeling them. Getting moved to every 2 week appts now because I'm always anxious to hear more about miss Brynn.





post signature

6 comments:

  1. You have the sweetest little bump! I love it! I can't wait to hear more about how she is progressing :-) Hope she doesn't kick you too hard anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin good and getting closer!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you're getting so close and look beautiful as ever!

    Xo Christina
    Wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, look at that sweet belly! Your baby girl is going to be the prettiest little thing ever - of this, I'm sure! How amazing it must be to be so close to welcoming your precious new addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking beautiful as always !! I seriously can't believe your already 32 weeks it feels like just yesterday you made the big baby announcement!! So very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Saw you commented on a couple of other bloggers I follow!! Love finding myself other preggo mama to be's!! I am 31 weeks this Sunday! Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete