NURSERY REVEAL!

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

We finally got our new camera in so I could take some decent quality pictures of the finished nursery! Yes, I moved all the huge piles of diapers, high chair and baby basketball hoop so it would look some what organized. Need to get my crap together and figure out spots for all of that! BTW still obviously learning my camera so they are better than phone, but not to great. 

Our theme is somewhat elephants with geometric shapes. I kind of just found what I loved and went with it. Also, since we will be leaving to go overseas in October she will only be a bitty baby in this room for 3 months. Then the toddler times will start. So, wanted it to be able to grow with her. 

We have a small room and still needed to utilize it as much as possible as a guest room so we worked with what we had. I am very pleased with how it turned out and can't wait to add Baby Brynn!




My grandma & my mom made this pink blanket for Brynn before I even knew I was pregnant. 




That elephant is a puzzle, Two glass jars are full of bows as well as the bows on the frame, and the tall skinny jar is full of pacis.

As you can see we have tons of books from the shower that wouldn't fit in the shelves. 


-Crib- Found on Craigslist for $40(Bargain shopper!)
-Crib sheet & changing pad cover- Modfox on Etsy
-Hello Baby Pillow & Boppy Cover- IvieBaby on Etsy
-Bookshelves- My dad & I made them out of rain gutters(Thanks Pinterest!)
-Cloud mobile- BabyJives on Etsy
-Wall Deacls- Walls by Mur
-Pillows-Aqua(TjMaxx) Gold stripe(I painted with fabric paint) Blush(Ross)
-Nursery Prints- Printed them all out off of word and painted different frames I had laying around the house we weren't using. 
-Lamp- Target



post signature

15 comments:

  1. OMG I love it you did such a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mobile!! So cute, you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable !!! That mobile is so stinkin cute never seen anything like it absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, it looks so great! You guys did a great job... love seeing a realistic and inexpensive nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute room!! Especially love the cloud mobile and the book ledges. How fun to have it done (and such a relief, I'm sure)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a precious room! I just love that accent wall! Great job mama!!! Now all you need is little Brynn to complete her room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great lady!!! Super cute, love all the decor and details :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love LOOOOVEEEE! Especially the cloud mobile!

    Xo Christina
    Wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete