FRI-YAY!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Once again it is already Friday and time is just flying by! Brad has a game Saturday so we are looking forward to that win! (Speaking things into existence) Updated our Wedding tab finally! Be sure to check out our perfect day!

[ONE] Found out yesterday my mom is officially coming to Luxembourg and gets to stay for 12 days! She will get to witness these gorgeous sunsets in EUROPE! I couldn't be any happier! I actually think Brynn is more excited than I am. Starting to plan fun things to do while she is here, but honestly most of our time will be held up in the house spending quality time that we won't get again until May. Praise you God for your mercy and grace!




[TWO] Thanksgiving is quickly approaching! Like how is it already next week?! I sadly won't be doing a big 'ol dinner on my own this year. We are going Thanksgiving day to a catered dinner with the basketball team, but I will supply the Pumpkin and Pecan Pies for dessert. The Saturday after Thanksgiving we are getting together with a group of Americans from the church we found. It'll be the typical Thanksgiving dinner and I am so excited!

[THREE] On Wednesday I got to have the sweetest ice cream and coffee date while daddy coached basketball! My dates with her are the sweetest and will only get better the bigger she gets.




[FOUR] I did some shopping at the H&M here for Brynn. Found some of the most darling things. Zara has out done themselves in the baby girl section, but sadly they were extremely picked over so hopefully next time Brynn will win some goodies from there.



[FIVE] As always I absolutely die over little baby outfits. SO here is Brynn in some of her cutsie outfits this past week!




Have a good weekend dolls!
Linking up with:








post signature

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo for your mom getting to visit, that is so exciting! Good luck to Brad for the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! I love the big bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ice cream and coffee date sounds so fun! Have a good weekend!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Miss Brynn always look so stylish and cute!!! I'm so glad that your mom is going to get to visit y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously little girl clothes are just the sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a doll !!! How exciting your mom is gonna visit for 12 days that awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sunset looks amazing! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete