Chicken & Asparagus Pasta

Monday, November 17, 2014

Off topic, but re-did the blog design and I am lovin' it!

I made this tasty meal one night last week. It is decently healthy and easy so I thought I should share it! I of course found it on Pinterest, but tweaked a few things. Especially in the cheese area. I love things cheesy!




Ingredients:
8X8 pan(double everything for 9X13)
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
1 bushel of asparagus
1 bag of pasta of your liking
2 Chicken breasts
Seasoning that you prefer for your chicken breasts
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup of parmesan
1/3 cup of Mozzarella 

Directions:
- Start boiling your pasta as you would any other time until fully cooked.

- Chop your chicken into small squares and grill it up in the skillet until fully cooked.

- Steam your asparagus and cut in half. 
   *To steam my asparagus I didn't have a steamer set. I got a large pot and placed 3 large size foil balls in the bottom in a triangle. I then placed a heat safe plate on top that fit in the pot. Placing the cut in half asparagus on the plate I then filled the pot with water until at the plate. Boiling the water and covering for 15 to 20 minutes until fully steamed.

-Spray your pan and add in the tablespoon of olive oil.

-Layer your ingredients by asparagus, pasta, and the chicken stirring so that all is covered with the olive oil.

- Sprinkle the parmesan and mozzarella over the top. 

-Place your oven on broil and place it in for 5 minutes until crispy on top. 

Bon Appétit!




post signature

1 comment: