Halloween Weekend Shenanigans

Monday, November 3, 2014

Ok, so maybe our weekend wasn't all that "Halloween", but we sure did have a fun eventful one.

Our little bug had some fun-filled outfits leading up to Halloween and I just couldn't contain my heart explosions.



We spent our Halloween day going on a gorgeous small hike through some of the surrounding villages. Brynn completely passed out which was much needed since she had been up most of the day. I think that is a sign she loves getting dressed up and hearing all about candy as much as her momma.









Saturday Brad had an away game….. Yeah, a whole 23 minutes away ;) Brad scored a whopping 31 points! Sadly, it was their first loss of the season, but hey being second place and 7-1 is pretty great thus far! Brynn showed up ready to cheer in her best dressed, as usual.



Yesterday was my "ah" day. WE FOUND A CHURCH Y'ALL! This is the very first time since our 4 years of travels around Europe that we have found an English speaking, gospel teaching, worship songs I know church AND there is actually another one that we could try out as well. Let me just say all of you that were praying we would find a church home and that I would find some amazing christian ladies, THANK YOU. I always am kind of on an outs when going somewhere new. Thinking why even bother getting connected when I will just be saying goodbye in 8 to 9 short months. Let's be honest, I need amazing ladies with or without kiddos to keep me going. Especially ones that are also away from what would be "home". We also had lunch with my moms cousins husbands cousins family(yeah that small of a world). They have been here in Luxembourg for a little over a year and also attend the church. They also have friends that live here in Luxembourg that just finished living in Plainview. Right by our college town in Texas for those of you that don't know where that is. Connections connections connections. I see some great women's bible studies, dinner parties, and play dates in our future. PRAISE GOD. Anywho, we ended our lovely Sunday walking around Lux City and enjoying Chocolate Mousse cake with a Latte Macchiato at the Chocolate House. YUM!

Outside the Notre Dame Cathedral

Grand Ducal Palace

The Grand Ducal Palace is the official Residence of the Grand Duke. Also, where he performs most of his duties as head of state.

Chocolate mousse cake and 2 latte macchiatos please!






Hope you guys have a great Monday!






post signature

4 comments:

  1. I am so so happy for you guys!! That is seriously the hugest blessing. What an answered prayer!! And brynn...I cannot get over how cute she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, glad you have found a church! That chocolate mousse cake looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is a very exciting weekend! How is that little girl so precious in every single picture! I swear she's the most adorable thing! I love seeing pictures of you with your hubby; I'm so glad y'all are reunited and having what looks like the most fun (and delicious) time overseas! Praise the Lord for a church waiting for your arrival; He has provided for you again!!!! He is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower to your blog and absolutely love it! What a weekend, your pictures are unreal!

    ReplyDelete