eShakti

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Don't you hate when you want a shirt that covers your waist line and sure enough it's a crop top?! It's the cutest thing you've seen, but you just can't do the whole crop top thing anymore. Well, yep that's me ALWAYS. I fall in love with a shirt until I reach the dressing room and then I have to get a huge size that swallows me just to cover my pant zipper. eShakti can definitely take care of those problems. 

I had seen so many different ads and things around of eShakti that absolutely intrigued me. When they contacted me to review an item I was pumped! For those of you that haven't heard basically they have clothing sizes 0-36W, but you can completely customize. You can pay the extra $7.50(free the first time) to have it customized to your size, shape and style. In my opinion it is way worth it!

The item I chose is this amazing cotton/polyester blend gray staple piece, you can never go wrong with gray. This shirt has the softest, moveable fabric. I love the oversized feel and look so that is what I went for when ordering. You can pair it with so many different things and dress it up or dress it down. You'll probably end up seeing me in yogas, this tee, and some comfy socks most days.




As you can see it does this weird thing by the boob area, but my boobs are at a weird point. Let's be real nursing bras do nothing for you. 



Oh and this is outside our darling little home. :)
*All photos taken by the amazing hubs.


You can go get an item you love that fits perfectly now! You can get 10% off until November 24th with the code 'piecesofthereeselife'. Also, they have a constant deal on their website that if you sign up you can get $25 off your first order. They ship within 14 business days which seemed so fast for them customizing. Just great! The customer service was absolutely great and they responded quickly while being so pleasant. You don't want to miss out on this company, I'll tell ya that!

                                                       
*I was compensated for the shirt, but all opinions are my own.




XO, Brooke







1 comment: