Girls trip to Paris

Monday, February 9, 2015

HAPPY MONDAY! Finally getting around to share Paris trip #2.

 I waited all my life to go to Paris and now I have been there twice in the past month in a half! SAY WHAT?!

The minute my friend Jayda(from college) and her mom found out they were visiting we immediately started planning our trip to Paris. We decided on a short trip so they could see other parts of Europe, but knew we wanted to cram in as much as possible.

 SO let me be honest, Brynn didn't do so great on the train or being dragged around all day. It had to of made me a better mom. At least I am counting on that anyway. I decided that will be the last time I travel with Brynn alone. Unless I'm forced to of course. None the less we hit a lot of hot spots and even got to see two things that I didn't get to my first time around. I was impressed by how much I remembered and being a haas at the metro system. We had such a good girls trip. I am thankful to have had some much needed girls time. Plus, a first of friends coming to see us in Europe! Yep, all the rest of you I'm calling you out. ;) Get your booties here ASAP.

Oh you know, photo dumpin' on ya……

At the train station in Luxembourg headed to Paris!
 Our first meal at Le Deauville on the Champs de Elysee and it was so delicious! Brynn was a huge fan of our waiter too. 
We then headed to the Louvre. 


 Brynn enjoying the beautiful art all around her. 


 Aphrodite
I still can't get over I saw the Mona Lisa in person. 

After our Museum wandering we got some late night crepes. Banana and Nutella for me, please!


 We woke up early and headed to see the Eiffel Tower from a different view I had never seen. The view never gets old.

Made the must have bakery stop for some goods.

Brynn wasn't having the cold at this point. So I made a mommy decision and spent some time in the hotel letting her relax. 

Once she was geared up and ready to go Jamie(Jaydas mom) and I headed to the Sacre de Coeur before leaving back to Lux.

 I was absolutely in awe. The inside was even better, but no photography allowed to be taken. 


 The most amazing view of the city even through the fog. 

Hope you enjoyed my recap of Paris trip #2! I finally have my travel page up and running so check it out.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a fun girls trip! The picture of the Effiel Tower is amazing and the Sacre de Couer looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how fun!! These pics are fabulous- and I'm loving B's little outfit! you go Mama! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give you major props for traveling like that with a baby!! But what fun memories to have with her. :) Sounds like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete