Dashing through the snow...

Friday, February 20, 2015

….in a one horse open sleigh. Ok, so minus the horse.

One Sunday we headed out to Germany to go sledding at a Ski Resort with some friends. Brad and Brynn (obviously) had never been sledding before. I was so excited to bring back my Iowa loving snow days. Not going to lie when I got on there I was a little scared. Most of the kids around were so fearless flying in the air and flipping over. One day I will re live that. I extremely enjoy doing things our current home has to offer. Glad to check this off the list.

Just like I am obsessed with fall colored trees snow covered trees just the same for me. 


















We had such a blast! As usual Brynn loved the snow. I can't wait to take her sledding again when she is bigger. 




post signature

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing prettier than snow covered trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how fun, and beautiful scenery!! Brynn is too cute (as always) all bundled up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Sounds and looks like a ton of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks sooo fun! I want to go skiing so badly, but I just know with my lack of coordination I'd end up hurting myself or others for sure lol

    p.s I need Brynn's hat in a mommy size!! its awesome and shes is rocking, her and those yummy little cheeks >.<

    ReplyDelete