xoxo, Reese Family

Monday, February 16, 2015

Writing my title I really wanted to put xoxo, Gossip Girl. COME BACK(insert whining face).

Now onto the real reason for this post.



 Brad played in the All-Star game on Valentine's Day. So, we had our celebration Valentine's Eve and the morning of. Brynn of course was dressed in her Valentine's Eve Day outfit during the day and Valentine's Eve Pjs while we watched Equalizer. Brynn and I woke up on Valentine's to Brad missing so we rushed to set up his Valentine we put together for him.


14 hearts with 14 reasons I love him along with some favorite candies.


Once Brad arrived back home he came in with a beautiful bouquet mix of daises, roses, and tulips. He also bought my favorite chocolate, and gummy bears. The wine is to go with our chocolate fondue (which my mom sent in a care package that still hasn't arrived) date. Moscato will always be my favorite after all the kinds I've tasted.


I made banana panacakes that Brynn was very impressed by for our Valentine's breakfast. 



We got ready for the day to head to Brads All-Star game where you know Brynn was rockin' her best Valentine's day fit.

Our perspective of Valentine's has definitely changed over the years since dating. We really went all out our first dating, first married, and last before baby. 5 Valentine's in and all I want is to spend the precious time with my man and now our littlest Valentine. Every day my love for these two grows stronger and stronger. Having Brad and Brynn is the best Valentine's gift that just keeps on giving.

Hope all of you had a wonderful day full of love!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Holy cuteness! I love all of Brynn's Valentine's outfits! And how sweet are you and your hubs?! Great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg she is such a doll! Love all of her Vday outfits! and her poses to go along with them! Miss Sass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just too cute! I have to agree with your last statement... Oh how Tristan and I used to go all out and now I'm perfectly content just spending oodles of time with my love. Happy valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this! Glad ya'll had a great Valentine's day and she is seriously over the top presh! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, her jammies are the cutest! I had the hardest time finding a pair I loved for Mia this year, didn't end up getting any. I miss little baby clothes, hahaha! Her little all stars are KILLING me! What a doll! And what a perfect way of celebrating with your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Valentine's Day!! Gahhh, she is too cute and so festive!! You're so right how we celebrate changes and just what is important/priority. Either way, the holidays, especially, are so much fun shared with little ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leather pants!!!! She is the fliest baby of them all <3

    ReplyDelete