Mom takes Europe

Monday, February 2, 2015

Missing my mom so much today. Well, every day. My moms time here went by insanely fast. We had such a blast taking her around and showing her our lifestyle. We made sure to take her to Cologne, Germany, Trier, Germany and all around Luxembourg. We should have gotten her to Belgium or France with them being so close, but we wanted days to just lay around. Oh and you know we had to indulge in many pastries!

Brynn and my mom picked their relationship up right where it left off. Late night snuggles while my mom sings her favorite worship songs was my favorite to watch. My mom watched Brynn while letting Brad and I have 3 nights in 10 days to ourselves. Thats a miracle in itself! It was such a sad time to drop her off at the airport. Praying the next 3 months fly by to when Brynn and her grams are reunited! I also will be pretty selfish when first getting home in hogging my mom. No shame.

Photo dumping the best way I know how….



Cologne, Germany 

Trier, Germany 







The Dom In Cologne, Germany 


My mom in The Grund of Luxembourg City





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was such a nice visit though! I hate living away from family, especially my parents. I know it will only be harder once we start having kids. Great pictures!

    http://crowleyparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how cute is your little peanut! I love those curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome opportunity to have your mom there with you!! :) There is something special about your mom and your babies, some of my most favorite times too!! Hope it goes fast til you are all together again. :)

    ReplyDelete