I'm married to a 27 year old.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Yesterday we celebrated the cutest, sweetest 27 year olds birthday.

My main man always says, "Oh, I don't need anything.", "Let's just do dinner with us.", etc. You think I would really listen? So, a surprise dinner party was planned, a painting from Brynn, and a Garmin Vivo Smart from me.

I was so excited to plan the dinner honoring my husband. He is so selfless and always thinks about everyone else year round. Brynn and I are so lucky every day of the year to have such a caring and loving man.

The making of Brynns art work for daddy. She obviously thoroughly enjoyed it. Or maybe it was getting her picture taken. 


Thank you to all of our friends for coming to celebrate Brads birthday!





I of course had to continue the tradition(5 years now) of making him a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. 



Can't wait to see where next years birthday has us in life. I love you beyond and am so thankful for you!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! The painting by Brynn is perfect. :) You are such a sweet wifey. Happy Birthday Brad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Brad! Looks like such a a fun celebration! That cake sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw happy birthday to your hubby! Love the painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Bday to the husband! He is lucky to have such a sweet wife!

    ReplyDelete