Carrot Fries

Monday, March 2, 2015

So I've been doing this whole 'clean eating' thing now for about a month with a few cheat meals in there. I've always ate what I wanted when I wanted. Which is why I am in the predicament of losing the last baby weight and toning up being so hard. Anyway,  I thought it had to be boring until I came across this carrot fry recipe during the 10 day clean eating squat mean challenge. They are SO good. They don't even taste like they should be healthy. Plus, they are so easy. I made them and heated them up later too which is good for a snack.



Ingredients:
7 large fresh carrots peeled and sliced to thin strips
1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Garlic
1 tsp Chili Powder
Salt
Pepper

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 375F
-Cover pan with foil
-Wash, peel, and slice your carrots.
-Coat carrots in Olive Oil in a bowl
-Add Garlic and Chili powder
-Sprinkle with salt and pepper
-Stir until all carrots are covered
-Spread carrots over pan evenly
-Bake for 15 minutes
-Flip carrots
-Bake for another 15 minutes or until brown around edges(Be sure you can pierce your fork through them.)

ENJOY!




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ohh yum! I love carrots & this sounds like a delicious way to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good, I'll have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete