Five on Friday & a 15 week bump date!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Back again! Make sure you go and check out these 4 awesome bloodspot.com blogs for all the other 5 on Fridays!




[ONE] Dannon Light&Fit Greek Vanilla Yogurt with HEB brand Granola with Dark Chocolate Chunks in it! This right here is my new obsession. At night I literally can't wait to wake up again to eat it! Lets just say I am so happy to have a semi healthy craving. I mean this is definitely better than Frosty's. 



[TWO] 15 week bump date! Well hello belly, you sure are starting to stick out. I have noticed that bloating has started to subside and so hopefully that means a little round bump is about to pop. Still at my 2 pound gain in all. I am more than sure I'll eventually blow up. Cravings just my #1 so far. Still haven't got into maternity clothes yet, but using my Bella Band often. Mainly because my shirts are a little too short. A friend was just telling me to check out Asos. I definitely will be doing so since we head to Florida in 3 weeks. Mainly SO excited for our reassurance of gender on Feb. 13th! Valentines I'll have a sweet blog to share for all of you lovelies! Also, we got our impulse sale buy of stroller/car seat travel system in last night and got that all set up so the smell of plastic will go away!



[THREE] Florida! It is all that has been on my mind lately. Just the sound of the beach and that beautiful sound. Oh and family! Brad leaves the 15th and we leave the 18th! My mom turns 50 so her twin and her will be having a big 'ol party at the Buccaneers stadium! SO FUN! I know the weather has been crap there lately, but the Tampa area not so much. In three weeks It'll be totally ready for us! 

[FOUR] Parenting classes. Brad and I have started these free parenting classes through the Pregnancy Help Center here in San Angelo. You get points every time you attend to buy stuff in their shop. It is really so awesome! I am mainly going to use my points towards diapers and wipes. They occasionally get breast pumps or larger items so I am going to save all my points up in case of that! When we started they were doing a 25 week class on Manhood. I know sounds like thats all for Brad, but it has been so awesome! It is helping me to see why he may act the way he does also. I know it is really helping him out too. We heard the quote last night, "God only uses a man after he wounds him." Well, yes hello Jesus! I was in tears to say the least. 




[FIVE] Allie my fur pup. I mean serially she is the best little animal to walk the earth in my eyes. She has been so sweet and cuddly lately! She also totally loved the stroller! I would say she is in full big sister mode:D

I hope you all have a blessed Friday and weekend!

post signature

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! So exciting! And oh my goodness, your puppy is too cute! My cat loves to hop in our stroller too! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I'm 26 weeks and my maternity section in my closet is growing rapidly... ASOS is one of my faves! I'm also obsessed with Greek yogurt and granola. :o)

    xoxo
    Kelly
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the linkup! How cute is your baby bump? Sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yall are seriously on a roll getting things done! So very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that yogurt too! Take one to work with me for breakfast almost every morning :)
    Your baby bump is so cute! And so is your little fur baby :))
    Have a great weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha I eat the same thing for breakfast every morning, SO good!
    That Chevron cover for the car seat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be excited to get a stroller and car seat! Cute bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bump is so cute! I was the exact same way with the bloating during my first trimester....I wasn't big at all but felt like such a blob and got SO bloated whenever I ate! I was happy to move out of that stage and start sporting a little bump! Love your stroller/travel system...isn't it so much fun stocking up on baby gear? :-) Oh, and I'm right there with you on the granola + yogurt kick...I've been eating plain greek yogurt with nature box french toast granola and a drizzle of honey...SO good!
    Have a great weekend!
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your baby bump is so adorable! Love that car seat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gonna have to try that Greek yogurt & granola combo!

    xo Christina
    wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Greek yogurt and totally wish I had discovered it during my pregnancy would have cut down my ice cream cravings lol aww love that you guys got your car seat and stroller already :) so exciting huh ?!? I remember when we got our stroller I was so excited I set it up all by myself at 8 months pregnant because I didn't want to wait for the hubby to get home lol !! Can't wait to find out the sex of the baby !! Loving your baby bump :)

    xoxo
    Jocelyn @prettyluckymama

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Brooke! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog http://www.coastalkel.com I had to see this little bump of yours! SOOO Cute!! I really did not enjoy pregnancy though. I hope you are making the most of it. Can't wait to see you progress over the months to come. If you get a chance to, I will be giving away some really cool baby things on my blog in the coming months. Right now, I only have 1 baby thing going, which is a neat little travel seat, but coming soon is baby food, toys, a bathtub thing, baby organic bath stuff, etc. It is totally worth the entry!! Again good luck with the pregnancy! xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute dog!

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Getting new baby stuff is so exciting! You picked a great one too. Your puppy is adorable..and don't worry, the bump will pop out soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bump is soooo cute! And I <3 that pup. Maltese? I have one too :) Good for you for already being so prepared with that baby stuff! Congrats and have fun in Florida!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete