New Years & A Trip to Lubbock!

Monday, January 6, 2014

 +We had the best, low-key New Years Eve I have experienced and it was perfect for this newly pregnant momma. We were invited to a family friends for a PJ Party. We had a blast playing Mafia and eating lots of yummy treats! If you haven't played Mafia, it's a must!


Our crazy blurry confetti throwing at Midnight!

Our 4th New Years kiss in the books.


+On this past Friday we left for a weekend trip back to Lubbock(our college town). We hadn't been back since I graduated from College last May so we were so excited! We spent some time with Brads team mom Kim, Our bests Ashley and Eli, Brads best friend Kolby and our sweet friends Cody and Jessica.

+ Our weekend consisted of Texas Tech Mens Basketball, eating at all the yummy places we missed, a first time at BJs Brewhouse and lots of hanging out/shopping. It was a quick, but much needed trip! Can't wait to get up there again and for all of our Lubbock friends to make their way to San Angelo!


TTU Mens Basketball against Iowa State.





Momma Kim

My best Ashley

Our crew at BJs


Hope all you loves have an amazing week! Next time I will have a yummy recipe!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast :) You're definitely going to have to have a post about how to play mafia :)

    {Free Gym Membership Giveaway}

    Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never played Mafia, got interested!
    Your New Years looks great, I'm a fan of low-key-celebrations.. even though I have no better excuse than my puppy's first New Years, and I wanted to be there if she's scared of all the Fireworks(turns out that no problem there..)and ended up just chilling. Waking up the next day fresh and well was so much more fun than being hungover ! ;)

    Have a great day Brooke!
    xo Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun :) I was pregnant during New Years too and I remember everyone drinking and having a blast and yet I was so giddy because I wasn't drinking for the best reason ever!! My aunt and uncle lived in lubbock for a few years and I went to visit one summer and had a blast !! Love your sweater !!

    PS - I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog

    ReplyDelete