Weekend Happenings

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

We had a whirlwind of a weekend going on. Trying to fit in a whole lot of goodness before heading out to Luxembourg on Wednesday. 

We started out heading to San Antonio to meet with some of Brads family for my brother-in-laws graduation from Air Force basic training. I had never been to one and it was breath taking being there. So proud of the man he matured into during the time and choosing to fight for our country. 

There he is in the middle. 



Brynns first Alamo experience!

Twin Peaks was his request for his birthday otherwise I would never go there! lol 


This momma got a new do. Let me say I am obsessed. It's so easy and quick! This is the shortest and healthiest my hair has ever been. I'm sold. 



Brynn big experienced her first pumpkin patch. By the looks of the pictures she had a blast. She couldn't keep her hands of the little pumpkin we picked for her once she touched it the first time. 









Last Sunday church and lunch before heading out was great! 




My sweet friend since 7th grade had baby girl! Brynn cried with her and then couldn't take her eyes off of her. Already protecting her BFF;) (I'll let her share the first photos)

So excited my next post will be reporting live from our new home! Stay tuned :) 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Busy momma - looove your new hair!! Can't wait to see your NEW home and so happy for your little family to be reunited!! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair... LOVE IT! Ahh, it's time to go.. can't wait to hear all about Luxembourg! Safe travels, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe it's already time for you to return! Praying for travel mercies, and I can't wait to here about how y'all do and about your new home and sweet reunion with daddy!

    PS I love your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete